Author Topic: Different Moyer 225  (Read 2180 times)

Offline rustcollector

Different Moyer 225
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:52:25 AM »
Weekend was almost a complete bust. Had an auctioneer that couldn't keep his word and sold wrenches at 11 am when he had told me on the phone he would sell them at noon or after. His loss, I would have paid more than what I found out he got for them, and I'll never trust him again, which in turn means I'm less likely to ever even look at one of his sales in the future. Stopped an auction on the way to that one and picked up the Saratoga Silo in a previous thread, so wasn't a complete waste of time, but nothing outstanding either. There was another sale in PA that I had to leave a few bids at. I was able to get everything I left bids on. The prize of the bunch was this 225 Moyer wrench. Not in the books, not in any previous MVWC auctions, can't seem to find anything on it. The normal 225 is different than this one. Bus or anybody have anything to add on it?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 12:20:44 PM by rustcollector »

Offline Carl Wagner

Re: Different Moyer 225
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »
I'm curious to know if Bus has seen this version before.
Life is hard. Its harder if your stupid.- John Wayne

Offline rustcollector

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 08:28:41 PM »
We probably won't hear to much from him until after the MVWC meet and sale this weekend. I had forgotten about the sale. There was  a wrench or 2 I was going to take a shot on, but I was to late by the time I remembered it.

Offline rustcollector

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 01:55:31 PM »
Never have found anything else out about this unusual Moyer wrench.