Author Topic: Lufkin micrometer for sale or trade  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Nolatoolguy

Lufkin micrometer for sale or trade
« on: August 10, 2013, 01:26:28 AM »
I have a lufkin 1641V for sale, or trade.

I got it in a vintage Kennedy machinest chest and it appears to have extremely low use. I do not have any means of checking its accuracy but once again it appears to have extremely low use. I have no reason to believe it would not function as it should.

I am asking 30 dollars cash shipped to the 48 states,  or trade for perfect handle wrenches and drivers.

To my knowledge the best way to ship delicate or sensitive items is to put in plastic wrapped in a bit of newspaper, then surround it with expanding foam. If you have a better way please let me know.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

Offline oldtoolman

• oldtoolman.com
Re: Lufkin micrometer for sale or trade
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:05:44 PM »
I would put it between 2 pieces of cardboard and slip them in a padded envelope,or wrap them and put them in a $5.35 USPS flat rate box. I think I have some perfect handle tools on my web-site.I also have a Wards Master perfect handle claw-hammer. Larry
Larry Randall
larry@oldtoolman.com

Offline Nolatoolguy

Re: Lufkin micrometer for sale or trade
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 07:34:12 PM »
I would put it between 2 pieces of cardboard and slip them in a padded envelope,or wrap them and put them in a $5.35 USPS flat rate box. I think I have some perfect handle tools on my web-site.I also have a Wards Master perfect handle claw-hammer. Larry

I will send you a message.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood