Author Topic: 8 Power Hand Tools 4 Drills 2 Jigsaws Blower Battery Charger  (Read 2273 times)

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
8 Power Hand Tools 4 Drills 2 Jigsaws Blower Battery Charger
« on: April 10, 2013, 01:41:46 PM »
These power tools have been languishing in my antique mall booth for years.  They are very difficult to sell at the flea market.  I am going to resort to scrapping them, but I thought I would try here first. 

I will give first preference to someone who wants them all for 40.00 plus shipping.  Depending on where you live, the shipping will be anywhere from approximately 20.00 to 50.00.

All of the drills and saws run, although they have varying degrees of sparking brushes and ozone smell.  I did not power up the battery charger and the blower has no cord.  It has a mail plug end sticking out the side of it.

The saws are Powr-Kraft and Power House.  The drills are Glidden, American Hardware, Rockwell, and Black and Decker.  The blower is Breuer's Tornado and the battery charger is Mallory.

If no one wants them all, I will break them up for 10.00 each or 2 for 15.00.

I have more pictures including the specification plates if you need them.

I will take cash, check, money order, or PayPal.  I prefer PayPal, and I will pay the fees.

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
Re: 8 Power Hand Tools 4 Drills 2 Jigsaws Blower Battery Charger
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 07:04:00 AM »
I am going to the flea market this weekend, so I am temporarily suspending the sale of the whole lot, the two metal bodied drills, and the large jigsaw (from today at 400 PM until I do an update post of Sunday night).  I thought I would try there one more time with those 3 items.

I hate to scrap tools that work fine, so I will entertain offers.  I guess I will keep some of the drills and set them up with different wire and sanding wheels in the shop.  I have a friend who has a sanding/grinding station set up in his blacksmith shop.  He has a vertical post with several horizontal dowels.  He has several grinders and drills hanging from the dowels all plugged into a power strip on the post, and can quickly grab the appropriate drill or grinder when finishing/polishing something has has forged.

Offline ron darner

• RIP 4-18-1941- 9-30-2014
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »
I might be interested in the Glidden and American Hardware drills.  From the photos, I'm not even certain which ones are which, though.  I would like to see photos identifying these two, and their nameplates, if possible.  Presume green one is Rockwell. 

I'm always interested in power drills, especially if not of a common kind, and / or old ones, and in "conversion tools" that turn the drill into  . . . something besides a hole-boring device.  However, I seldom buy on line or remotely, due to cost of shipping.
Arrogance and Ignorance have more in common than their last four letters!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 07:12:43 PM »
Is the Mallory charger a dual voltage ( 6 and 12)? I'm looking for an old school charger for the cars.
Ratchet Guru

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
It is a 6 volt DC only.  It just plugs in and has a light.  There is no on/off switch or insulation on the clips.

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
Ron,

I am sorry, but I did not see your post last week.  The Glidden and American Hardware are the two metal cased drills in the photo (upper left and lower right).  Here are the plates on those.  I had already decided to throw them in the yard sale pile, so I can sell them cheaper than what I listed above.  I will have to see if they can fit in a flat rate box, but the total would not be over 25.00 even if I had to use a large flat rate box.

Let me know if you need the info on the label that the flash drowned out.

Thanks,

John

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 07:32:43 AM »
STATUS UPDATE:  I am going to keep the blower.  I powered it up, and it will make a great forge blower if I put a rheostat on it.  I am also going to keep the two plastic bodied drills (B & D and Rockwell).