Author Topic: Greetings From BobB  (Read 5330 times)

Offline BobB

Greetings From BobB
« on: June 22, 2011, 06:53:53 PM »
Hi Guys BobB Here.
MY father just passed away recentlyand I have the responsibility of liquidating his shop of 40 years. He was a master mechanic and machinist. I thought i had seen and knew about most everything in the shop but as I explore the nooks and cranneys I find myself at a loss on some of the items and their uses. I would assume
most of you guys are professionals and maybe you could help me from time to time with advice. If any one is looking for used older high quality wrenches, sockets, taps, Dies, older electric power tools or specilaity tools from Kent-Moore, Lisle, Otowanna Please send me an email and I will see If I have something of interest.

Thank-you for your Forum and time
BobB
Clayton, NC

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: Greetings From BobB
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 07:56:08 PM »
Welcome to Tool Talk, BobB!
We are a very diverse group- some professionals, but most of us are just old tool freaks of some kind or another. Pictures are very important when discussing things, and required when selling on Tool Talk. Look for the "stickies" in the Buy, Sell, and Trade forum for the guidelines for selling here.

Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Neals

• Contributor
  • Alberta, Canada
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:08:40 PM »
Hi and welcome from Alberta.  If you post pictures of your unkowns in the whatzit section it is seldom that someone doesn't know what its for.

Offline 64longstep/Brian

• Contributor
  • Phoenix Arizona
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:30:24 AM »
Howdy and Welcome form Phoenix...
If all else fails use a bigger hammer…
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline bc_z

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
Welcome from Southern California.  Sorry to read about the loss of your father.
bc_z

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 02:14:59 AM »
Hi Guys BobB Here.
MY father just passed away recentlyand I have the responsibility of liquidating his shop of 40 years. He was a master mechanic and machinist. I thought i had seen and knew about most everything in the shop but as I explore the nooks and cranneys I find myself at a loss on some of the items and their uses. I would assume
most of you guys are professionals and maybe you could help me from time to time with advice. If any one is looking for used older high quality wrenches, sockets, taps, Dies, older electric power tools or specilaity tools from Kent-Moore, Lisle, Otowanna Please send me an email and I will see If I have something of interest.

Thank-you for your Forum and time
BobB
Clayton, NC

Hi there, friend, pictures are essential in order to sell or identify anything. I would advise you to talk to anyone accept me about that (yeah, you can all laugh now). We're happy to have you here.
cheers, bird
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"