Author Topic: Any guesses  (Read 5394 times)

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Re: Any guesses
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 05:39:22 AM »
I would have agreed with the ironing board (as a best guess) - but obviously would have been wrong.  I actually thought you were looking to determine what the thing was.  I didn't realize this was all a game :)  I like the game.  Hope to watch yall play again sometime soon.  I have many rarely used tools in my pile, but this isn't one of them.
Seems like sometimes people know what the item is before they post and sometimes they dont, keep your eyes open for one anyway
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline Bus

• Contributor
    • The Wrenchingnews
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
I have several tire and rim tools but not this one. I wouldn't of known what it was if I had ever ran across one.

Offline john k

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
I can say I've never seen the likes of it, in any of the dozens of old gas stations I used to hang around in.  The oily ones with a manual tire machine and grease pit, and never saw anything like this hanging on the wall.  All the split rims I've uncorked were with a couple of bars, tire spoons and a hammer.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
Thanks everyone, just another thing to keep the eyeballs peeled open for
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.