Author Topic: New member  (Read 1439 times)

Offline PAJZ

« on: May 19, 2016, 01:54:09 PM »
Hello everyone,
  I do not belong to many boards like this but need to get more info than is generally available on line. I sell on eBay if anyone wants to know. I have tools I inherited from my father and find in storage units and garages I help clean out. I know how to find things on eBay but don't always find enough info. I find that a lot of people who sell on line don't bother to do much research. Personally I like to know as much as possible about what I am trying to sell. I have and find a lot of odd or old tools, so I hope you guys will not mind if I pick your brains. Other boards I've check don't seem to like people who sell tools and don't collect them. I would like to sell the things I find to people who will appreciate what I am selling. I just found an old S-K toolbox out in the garage that belonged to my father. It has a few, what I think are vintage, S-K tools in it. I included a few pics. What I found are: 6 deep 12pt sockets w/cross bar, with both "Buick Special" sockets, 4 box end wrenches, 2 breaker bars w/cross bars, 1 3/8" + 1 1/2" drive, 2 speed wrenches again 1 3/8" + 1 1/2" drive, 1 sliding T bar and a 2 drawer tool box. I could really use some help in finding out what all this is worth. Whats on eBay does not really compare well with what I found. Thanks for any help you can give me.