Author Topic: American made industrial products  (Read 2605 times)

Offline CaseyPhillips

American made industrial products
« on: September 23, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
Hi there Tool Talk members!

My name is Casey Phillips.  I’m the marketing copywriter for a new industrial supply company called Kahn Tools, and I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce the company.

Kahn Tools is an online distributor that ONLY sells American made products.  Our founder Mark Kahn is an industry veteran who spent 30 years as the President of the industrial distributor Production Tool Supply, and grew it into the international powerhouse it is today.

Every item in Kahn Tools’ online catalog is American made.  Today’s global economy forces domestic manufacturers to compete in an unfair marketplace.  By adopting an “American-only” policy, Kahn Tools proudly supports American manufacturers and businesses. 

Everyone on staff truly believes in our mission.  If you guys have any questions or comments, post them below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

www.KahnTools.com

Buy American!
Casey 

Offline mikeswrenches

• Contributor
Re: American made industrial products
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »
Hi Casey, welcome from Florida.  Glad to know that there is a company interested in selling American made products.  Most of us here are into old American made tools.

Mike
Check out my ETSY store at: OldeTymeTools

Offline oldgoaly

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 04:42:20 PM »
I have you bookmarked for about a month now, but we are old tool people, not to say we won't buy a new tool now and then!

A bunch of pics (5000+) of tools and projects in our shoppe
https://www.facebook.com/187845251266156/photos/?tab=albums

Offline OilyRascal

• Contributor
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 04:55:08 PM »
Hi there Tool Talk members!

My name is Casey Phillips.  I’m the marketing copywriter for a new industrial supply company called Kahn Tools, and I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce the company.

Kahn Tools is an online distributor that ONLY sells American made products.  Our founder Mark Kahn is an industry veteran who spent 30 years as the President of the industrial distributor Production Tool Supply, and grew it into the international powerhouse it is today.

Every item in Kahn Tools’ online catalog is American made.  Today’s global economy forces domestic manufacturers to compete in an unfair marketplace.  By adopting an “American-only” policy, Kahn Tools proudly supports American manufacturers and businesses. 

Everyone on staff truly believes in our mission.  If you guys have any questions or comments, post them below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

www.KahnTools.com

Buy American!
Casey

Welcome!  We are mostly old tool nuts!  It occurs to me your founder, Mark Kahn, could have a contribution here given the experience stated....that is, beyond marketing the new business and within the "old tools" context.  Please invite him to join; I'm sure it couldn't hurt your cause.
"FORGED IN THE USA" myself.  Be good to your tools!

Garden and Yard Rustfinder Extraordinaire!
http://www.papawswrench.com/vboard/index.php?topic=3717

Offline CaseyPhillips

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 05:29:34 PM »
Thanks for the kind words guys!  Mark is traveling right now, but I passed along the message.  Hopefully he will join soon. 

-Casey

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »
You guys are welcome if you truly have an interest in old tools, especially wrenches.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/