Author Topic: Found my way back  (Read 5284 times)

Offline v8garage

Found my way back
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:48:25 AM »
I had been a member here for several years and like everyone else I go wiped out. Had a lot of trouble trying to get reregistered but with Papaws help I finally made it back in. Thanks Papaw and it is good to be back.
V/8

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: Found my way back
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 09:20:18 AM »
Welcome back! Things are a little different now, but at least we are live and kickin'!
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline v8garage

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »
Yes, it is good to be back. I am afraid the funky questions on the registration page are going to keep some people from being able to register though. As you know I would never have been able to get past the registration page if I had not been able to contact you through a different forum. It seems like all the information from the old site has been lost and that really is shame. There was a wealth of information on there and a lot of it can never be replaced. I saved a lot of information from the old site on digital media for my own use. I think I have a picture of every modified Perfect Handle tool that was ever put on this site up until this Feb. 2011.  Do we have an album section where I could post these? I would like to help in any way I can to restore the site.
Thanks,
V/8

Offline v8garage

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:47:28 AM »
Papaw,
I found the picture forum after posting the above. If you want I can post all the perfect handle Phakes I have pictures of. However I do not know who to credit the pictures to though. Don't want to step on anyones toes by reposting their pictures. I originally just saved them for my own reference.
V/8

Offline 64longstep/Brian

• Contributor
  • Phoenix Arizona
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
Howdy and Walcome back...

Papaw,
If you want I can post all the perfect handle Phakes I have pictures of. However I do not know who to credit the pictures to though. Don't want to step on anyones toes by reposting their pictures. I originally just saved them for my own reference.
V/8
I have no problem with you re-posting any of my Phakes...
Brian-
If all else fails use a bigger hammer…

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 06:25:55 PM »
Go for it! I don't have a problem with that, either. Any that are posted that the owner wants removed or attributed, I will honor the request.

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline bc_z

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
welcome back & great to have some historical info from the original site available.
bc_z