Author Topic: Bethlehem Spark Plug Socket Set - For Trade/Or Sale  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Jim C.

Bethlehem Spark Plug Socket Set - For Trade/Or Sale
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:50:36 PM »
A while back I come into possession of an old Bethlehem Spark Plug Company complete socket set.  I'm guessing that it's probably from the 1920s.  The set includes twenty three sockets sized on 32nd increments ranging between 9/32" and 15/16".  There are three extensions, a universal joint, a T-bar, and the ratchet with a "B" (Bonney B-shield logo) cast into its handle.  The set has been used over the years and does have some minor flaws.  Specifically, the 21/32" socket and the 25/32" sockets are cracked, but still intact.  The lid also has one cracked corner that does not effect its opening or closing.  I'd like to trade (or sell) this set.  I'm interested in old Craftsman brand hand tools with the =V= manufacturer's mark on them.  I'm looking for a set of open end wrenches or a set of combination wrenches.  I'd also consider ratchets and socket sets too.  If you have some old Craftsman tools to trade, send me a PM and perhaps we could make a deal.  If you don't have anything to trade, make me an offer.  I'm reasonable.  Thanks.

Jim C.   
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:49:24 AM by Jim C. »
Our Go-To Type Study Member