General Category > General Discussion

Picture Resizing

(1/2) > >>

lzenglish:
I see that our new site has a smaller picture size restriction. What was the name of the freeware photo resizing program, that is the most user friendly to use? I currently have kodak easyshare, and have my camera on the lowest pix setting, but I'm still unable to get the photos down below the size limit.

Thanks,

Wayne

Dustin21:

--- Quote from: lzenglish on May 01, 2011, 05:54:28 PM ---I see that our new site has a smaller picture size restriction. What was the name of the freeware photo resizing program, that is the most user friendly to use? I currently have kodak easyshare, and have my camera on the lowest pix setting, but I'm still unable to get the photos down below the size limit.

Thanks,

Wayne

--- End quote ---
just upload to photobucket get img code and paste and post the site will automatically resize to fit.. atleast it did for me

Papaw:
Or go to www.irfanview.com and download their freeware.

lzenglish:

--- Quote from: Papaw on May 01, 2011, 06:00:47 PM ---Or go to www.irfanview.com and download their freeware.

--- End quote ---

Ah Yes! That is the one you have mentioned before, but I never tried. I will download it now, and give it a shot! Thanks.

Wayne

Papaw:
If the picture you post shows as a thumbnail, it usually can be enlarged simply by clicking it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version