Author Topic: Dustin21  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
Dustin21
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »
well im here as you can see... a bit  about me..

Well im a self employed ag mech currently been working alot for one of the local farmer and seem like it might turn into a full time job as a resident mech/milker. I also collect sk tool along with indestro super both are tools i grew up using and have a special place in my box. I also am a heavy supporter of the anti bullying  programs and currently  am working on writing a book on the subject.

if you want to know more feel free to ask :)
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline fflintstone

• Former master curmudgeon
Re: Dustin21
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »
I was wondering if you would go with 21 or stick with 19.

Offline Lookin4_67Galaxieconv

• Atlanta, Georgia
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
I was wondering if you would go with 21 or stick with 19.

That's the problem with putting your age in your user name....gotta change it every year to be accurate!
Old tool collector, evaporust dunker, wire wheeler, tool box restorer

Offline Branson

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 08:22:57 AM »
I also am a heavy supporter of the anti bullying  programs and currently  am working on writing a book on the subject.

Very interesting, Dustin.  Probably not a topic for Tool Talk, but I'd be interested to know more.

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »
I also am a heavy supporter of the anti bullying  programs and currently  am working on writing a book on the subject.

Very interesting, Dustin.  Probably not a topic for Tool Talk, but I'd be interested to know more.
ill send ya pm with some info. 
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench