What's-It Forum > What's-It Forum

Info on Electroinc equipment


I have a piece of electronic equipment but don't know what it is. It has a compass type indicator that has a 180 degree marked arch. The needle points East. It has a lock on the side to cage the needle. It has 4 terminal connections. It has 2 separate wire coils. 8 inches high and 5 ½ wide. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Hello, Auggie07 .  Sorry that I have no info for you, but thanks for sharing!!

I'm going to take a guess that it is a galvanomneter.  A galvanometer is an electromechanical measuring instrument for electric current
Check this wikipedia page:

Thanks for the help.

I think this is a Tangent Galvanometer. Thanks for the help.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version