Author Topic: "Huge tool sale" Oswego NY revisit  (Read 764 times)

Offline amecks

"Huge tool sale" Oswego NY revisit
« on: August 06, 2021, 05:22:28 PM »
Third visit to this event on Craigslist.  All this stuff is stored out of doors.  Most of the tables have plastic sheets that get pulled over to keep rain off.  There are some cool things here but a lot of junk also.  Should have taken a picture of his setup.

Rusty Hex-E-Case KGM Industries but wrenches are in good shape.
Unknown tool for tube bending? C&S W marked 500" but I suppose it is point500" (1/2 inch) ???
Craftsman WF945378 pliers
Utica 517-5 pliers
Tubing cutter with reamer and what looks to me like Corbin Clamp plier ends - Resembles a K-D tool style Pat No 192750 (? - did not match at DATAMP) ???
York Nut Sheller - The Texan Model - well made device with sharp cutters
WOOD wrench - I can confirm that this wrench is definitely not made of wood.  Several for sale on fleabay but no one knows any more than I do. ???
A couple Barcalos - one is very nice the other has a grind mark.
M Klein & Sons 201-8 NE , remarkable condition with only one tiny blip on the cutting edge - I think this pattern is from the 50's - 60's.
K-D No. 203 battery pliers
Bonney BW-6 adjustable

Al
Jordan, NY

Offline bill300d

Re: "Huge tool sale" Oswego NY revisit
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 02:21:07 PM »
Hi Al
Liking your little Haul.
The patent for the K-D hose clamp pliers is a design patent.
If you put a D in front of the patent no datamp will take you to a link for the ustpo pdf
A person who could really read human minds would be privileged to gaze on some correct imitations of chaos.

Offline amecks

Re: "Huge tool sale" Oswego NY revisit
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
Thanks Bill. Got the patent to come up.  I just don't understand the relationship of having the hose clamp pliers and tubing cutter on the same tool.
Al
Jordan, NY