Author Topic: Garage Sale at a used car dealer  (Read 556 times)

Offline amecks

Garage Sale at a used car dealer
« on: June 25, 2021, 06:29:49 PM »
 Stopped after work today in Auburn NY and picked these up.  I go to the desk where two teenage girls are sitting.  "How much are these?".  The girl starts looking around, maybe looking for her dad, who was busy.  Finally she looks at me and says "Two dollars".
 Here I have found the correct 1/4 - 5/16 Powr Kraft wrench to complete a set thru to 1-1/8".  I don't have the vinyl pouch but now have all the wrenches.  The little one has a touch of rust while the others look brand new.  These were Barcalo made.
 Also got a Proto 18-19mm line wrench, chrome Jap 10 - 13 mm, Craftsman VV 5/8 - also helping complete a set, "Miller Time" wrench shaped bottle opener!, and a Matco No MP-2 magnet pen. 
 The flat wrench - I am always forgetting the term for these - I always buy these because they might fit British motorcycle shock absorber adjusting rings.   Sooner or later I will get one that is an actual Triumph or other brand tool kit wrench.  And if I don't find one at least I'll have something to put in a road tool kit.
Al
Jordan, NY

Offline lptools

• Global Moderator
Re: Garage Sale at a used car dealer
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 08:40:00 PM »
Good score!!
Member of PHARTS-  Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society