General Category > General Discussion

Thank you Noel(pawpaw)

<< < (7/8) > >>

Lectrolite:
Rest in peace noel your very missed

kxxr:
RIP Papaw, and thanks!

bird:
wow, i came on to wish everyone a happy new year... about a month late. so, i just found out the awful news.  he was probably so happy on the days or weeks, ect. that he didn't hear from me, "how do i post a picture? if i want to respond to a post, how do i do that? papaw, how do you tell someone how to get to your ebay store?
      i talked to him one time on the phone, "he said," can you just call me?" i was hopelessly ignorant when it came to computers.  he had an interest in me, part of it was, "how does a youg girl like you show up on papaws wrench site?" those were not his exact words!
    anyhow, anytime i wrote him, he wrote back, and that meant a lot to me.
for better or worse, I'm pretty sure i can blame him for how many wrenches i have in the house!
cheers to you and rest in great peaceness

PapawsKid:

--- Quote from: bird on January 20, 2022, 10:33:02 PM ---... he was probably so happy on the days or weeks, ect. that he didn't hear from me, ...

--- End quote ---

I can guarantee you (with 100% confidence) that wasn't true at all. My Pop loved people. He loved talking to them, he loved helping them, he loved teaching them and learning from them. It's always humbling to see how MANY people's lives he touched. Thank you for sharing your memories of him with us. :)

kxxr:
Your dad created something that has been a source of contentment, discovery and even joy, to untold thousands and thousands. He would surely be very happy to see that you have taken over and are committed to keeping up with it. Thanks from all of us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version