Buying, Selling, and Trading > The Missing Link

Kraeuter DOE Set - Done!

<< < (8/9) > >>

woodland_hank:
Well, I DID have the set complete.  I teach woodworking in a fairly large high school in Wisconsin.  Yesterday morning I left the wrenches out in my shop so I could start making the display board during my lunch hour.  When lunch time arrived I noticed the A1416 wrench missing.  I've ripped my shop apart looking for it but no luck.  I'm hoping a kid didn't swipe it but I've been disappointed before.  Maybe it was knocked off the radial arm saw table and ended up in a scrap box? If a kid DID take it it's not because it was valuable or sought after, but possibly to spite me?  Either way does anyone have a 1416 sitting around that I could buy to complete the set again?

kxxr:
That's a nice collection, Hank. Hopefully the 1416 shows up soon. Are you tempted at all to spruce them up? I know it is sacrilege, but they would look very cool with polished flats and blued or black oxide shanks or something like that. They will make a cool display anyway, but that particular style of wrench would sure clean up nice. Like I say, I know it is controversial but have you given it any thought?

woodland_hank:
Yes, I'm thinking about cleaning them but not sure.

woodland_hank:
Set is complete!

d42jeep:
Looks great! Congratulations.
-Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version