Author Topic: Moline Plow wrench  (Read 2778 times)

Offline jimwrench

• Contributor
Moline Plow wrench
« on: February 13, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
 Sometimes the little details are important. At auction last eve they sold the wrench without the white lettering. I had the other one and didn't need two. Having my trusty tablet computer with me I was able to discern difference in part numbers (A1037 vs A763A} so I was able to buy the A1037 which I didn't own. The wrenchs have same size openings but A1037 has raised ribs on right end and screwdriver like projection on left end. My aged memory probably woundn't have noticed these differences. Now I have a new wrench. Isn't technology great ?
Technology is great but you can still hit the wrong button. The first photo is an example.
Also got a Peoria ; a Arnholt  (Deering style) and an Emerson wrench in same lot.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:49:03 AM by jimwrench »
Jim
Mr. Dollarwrench

Offline bill300d

Re: Moline Plow wrench
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »
All your hard work has not gone to waste I see. You will wish you would have done it sooner once you use it for these situations a few times.
A person who could really read human minds would be privileged to gaze on some correct imitations of chaos.

Offline turnnut

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 04:54:55 PM »
glad to see you trying to fill some open spaces with more wrenches.

no cell phone yet,  still waiting for the rotary dial cell phone to come out.

Offline Plyerman

• CONTRIBUTOR
  • Northern Michigan
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 04:58:10 PM »
Always fun to find the subtle variations, but they can be tough to spot. Congrats!
My friends call me Bob. My wife calls me a lot worse.