Author Topic: Any Interest In Some WF-22 PLOMBS??  (Read 1772 times)

Offline dimwittedmoose51

• Contributor
Any Interest In Some WF-22 PLOMBS??
« on: September 14, 2011, 03:38:37 PM »
For the Plomb-Impaired, that is a 3/8" slide handle breaker bar, but obviously not a pebble handle if it slides.  I'll donate one to a future Tool of the Week GiveAWay, but not sure how all that happens.  I'll keep one for myself and the other 13 are more or less for sale or trade.  Got them on ebay and apparently there wasn't much demand for 15 of them in 1 shot.  Seller said they were"in a bucket and likely not used much".  Some surface stuff on them from the photos, but I haven't received them, so I can't comment on their actual condition.  I'm thinking that maybe $5 a piece or other Plomb or Hinsdale trades for them if they are in as good a condition  as advertised.  This is merely a headsup, as most of you may already have a WF-22 in your pile.  I would prefer to trade and keep cash out of the mix.  If not, I'll have them at the Hudson Tool Collector's shindig in a couple of weeks or be there if you need to see one and then off to the WBGS the follwing Saturday and then ebay if there's any left.. 

PaPaw, if you're listening in, the 12" Crescent in last week's haul is yours if you need one for the display.  It's not a Crestalloy, but I don't remember if there was space for a 12" or not or if you needed one.  It's not perfect, but will fill in the space nicely and the price is right.

DM&FS

Champion Pawn/Flea Plunderer
Old Tools and Music.....My drugs of choice

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: Any Interest In Some WF-22 PLOMBS??
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:39:18 PM »
I think I want the Crescent, I'll check in the AM.
I can put you in line for a giveaway, the list is short.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline RLT

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:48:57 AM »
Be glad Mike didn't mention them sooner. You would have paid a lot more for them if he had.

Offline jimwrench

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 12:38:05 PM »
 Will see you at MVWC meeting in Hudson. Will have at least one Hinsdale wrench in tow. Will be staying at Comfort Inn on Nordic Drive in Waterloo on thurs and fri nights if anyone wants to talk tools. Its a little more expensive than the one mentioned in MVWC flyer but its near mall and I looooove malls. May be a little sarcasm in last sentence but I can tolerate them. Be interested in seeing your Plombs. I'm not a Plomb addict but have a few.
Jim
Mr. Dollarwrench

Offline keykeeper

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »
I would be interested in trading for one. I could probably find something you would like.

I have some Hinsdale DBE's laying around, a few older DOE's Hinsdales also.

-Aaron C.

My vintage tool Want list:
Wards Master Quality 1/2" drive sockets (Need size 5/8), long extension, & speeder handle.
-Vlchek WB* series double box wrenches.
-Hinsdale double-box end round shank wrenches.

Offline dimwittedmoose51

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
Photos of the Plomb WF-22's.  Not sure why the two on the left are  like an inch longer than the other 13 and have smaller print.  These things really do appear to have not been used.  What do you  all think??

JimWrench, where did you say the meeting was going to be?  I didn't think Hudson had a Mall.

BTW, another good haul from my sniffing around in N. Wisconsin last weekend.  MOre in a separate post.

DM&FS

Champion Pawn/Flea Plunderer
Old Tools and Music.....My drugs of choice