Author Topic: Donate  (Read 17264 times)

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Donate
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:36:33 AM »
Members may donate on a voluntary basis by clicking the link below. If you wish your donation to be recognized with "Contributor" by your screen name, please put your screen name in the spot for your real name, as well as your real name.
Tool Talk has no intention of having a subscription system, or any desire to make money with this forum. Tool Talk will not have ads.
I will assure members that I will not use any donations for personal gain or purchases, even though the donations will go to my personal Paypal account. I will keep track of donation totals and hold those funds in reserve for use in the furtherance of the forum only.

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=KZ9QXMKUQTE24
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:07:57 PM by PapawsKid »
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline dimwittedmoose51

• Contributor
Re: Donate
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:04:49 PM »
Sooon as we get out from under our IRS obligations, we're IN!!  Actually  I should just sell a few of the monkey wrenches I picked up last weekend and turn that money over.......hmmmmmmmmm

DM&FS

Champion Pawn/Flea Plunderer
Old Tools and Music.....My drugs of choice

Offline rusty

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »

Should I donate some hair papaw?
You can't have much left after all this LOL!
Just a weathered light rust/WD40 mix patina.

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:02:35 PM »

Should I donate some hair papaw?
You can't have much left after all this LOL!
I started losing hair at about 20 years old!
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline PapawsKid

• Legacy Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Son of Noel
    • Safety Third Props
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 08:11:15 PM »
Having taken over hosting and admin responsibilities from Papaw after his passing, I have updated the Paypal donation link with my paypal information. All promises made by Papaw in the first post of this thread will be honored by me as long as this forum is online.

I started losing hair at about 20 years old!
So did I! Thanks for the genes, Pop. :)
Somehow there's always someone who can do things thought impossible, simply because they do not realize that they should be incapable of the achievement.

Offline p_toad

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 07:12:28 PM »
Thanks for the update.    Is there a pressing need now?   Near future?   appreciate you taking over and still sad about your loss.   :cry:

Offline Jim C.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 07:08:42 AM »
Many thanks for keeping the Tool Talk website going!  Much appreciated.  Your dad was a real gentleman and he was very patient whenever I needed help posting new threads or when I couldn’t figure out how to post photos, etc.  We traded emails along the way and a few old tools as well.  I’ll miss him.  Thanks again for keeping the site alive.

Jim C.
Our Go-To Type Study Member

Offline PapawsKid

• Legacy Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Son of Noel
    • Safety Third Props
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 12:14:43 PM »
Thanks for the update.    Is there a pressing need now?   Near future?   appreciate you taking over and still sad about your loss.   :cry:

There is not a pressing need right now - the immediate hosting bill has been taken care of. If you would like to contribute, please feel free to do so whenever you can. Thank you. :)
Somehow there's always someone who can do things thought impossible, simply because they do not realize that they should be incapable of the achievement.