Author Topic: Wrench display at Mercer Museum this coming Saturday, 20 Aug, 2 - 4 P.M.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Wrenchmensch

• Contributor
  • Wrenches tell of man's freedom to think
I will be displaying a range of unusual wrenches, from the 18th c. to the early 20th c. at the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, PA, 2 - 4 P.M. next Saturday, August 20th.

I will be making the "case" for the role of creativity in the design of each wrench, even though it was always designed, from at least Roman times forward, for a single function: turning a threaded object resting snugly inside/outside another threaded object.

BobW

Offline stanley62

Bob,

I would love to see the display and hear your "case", but its kind of a long trip from California.
Hope all goes well.

Jim
Always looking for Stanley planes and parts, Mossberg and Plomb wrenches.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Hoping you bring back some pictures
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline Lewill2

• Bucks County PA
I intend to be there as long as the rain holds off. I'll take my camera along too.

Offline Lewill2

• Bucks County PA
Bob, is anything going on before 2PM? When are you setting up? Inside or outside?
Thanks,
Les

Offline Wrenchmensch

• Contributor
  • Wrenches tell of man's freedom to think
Les,

I will be setting up inside. I plan to arrive at 11:00 a.m. and begin setting up shortly after that.

Bob

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
If allowed, pictures of your wrenches and display would be wonderful, as well as of you and Les.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/