Author Topic: Stanley Tool Collectors Exhibit  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Stanley Tool Collectors Exhibit
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:01:02 PM »
“Celebrating over 170 years of Excellence”  Dear Fellow Tool Collector, My name is Preston Sweeney. I am coordinating a Stanley Tool Collectors Exhibit that will be hosted, in partnership, with the Northeastern Woodworking Association Showcase. The event will be held on April 1st & 2nd, 2017 from 10am-5pm, at the Saratoga Springs City Center located in Saratoga Springs, New York. The Northeastern Woodworking Showcase has been an area attraction for the past 25 years. The show highlights beautiful displays of furniture, turnings, woodcrafts and vendors. This year, one of the attractions will be a tribute to the Stanley Tool Company, highlighting over 170 years of excellence. I am extending an invitation and asking you to consider displaying items from your collection that will showcase the Stanley Tool Company over the past 170 years. If you are interested in participating in this event, please complete the registration form and return it to me by December 10th. Email registrations will be accepted. Once I have a list of participants, I will be sending out an agenda and local hotel information for those who will need accommodations. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: (518)269-8568 or psweene9@yahoo.com. ***Please note: The NWA Association has graciously donated the space for our displays. Items are shown as display only and cannot be labeled “for sale”.  Sincerely, Preston Sweeney, Event Coordinator
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/