Author Topic: ratchets. updated prices  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
ratchets. updated prices
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
got some ratchets for sale

take paypay+fee or money order/cash
now the 1/2 is in fair condition has a few blemishs which i tried to capture in the pics but no rust someone seemed to have use it to hammer on something seen on the center ring

the 3/8 is in good condition but it has blemishs also  some marks on the sides of the head and one on the handle again i tried to take picks to show

id like 55shipped for both or 25 for the 3/8 and  35 for the 1/2 now 15 for the 3/8 shipped and 20 for the 1/2 or 30 shipped together also would entertain offer and trades
neither of them are beauty queens just good users

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:15:42 AM by Dustin21 »
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
Re: ratchets.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 01:31:58 PM »
 WALDEN ratchet no marking of brand but its what i found on AA. as the cornwell ratchet it has its markings no owner names. just some blemishs which i got on cam.. 25shipped now 15shipped 10 shipped

sk 3/8 stubby like new 25 shipped

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:10:28 PM by Dustin21 »
i love sk tools/boxes and indestro super/select tools if you have any for sale or want to part with let me know.  also need a  7/8 williams superench

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:34:00 PM »
Why, oh why do people insist on using a ratchet for a hammer?
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Nolatoolguy

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 08:57:33 PM »

I must admit in my younger days not to long ago I was guilty of that somtimes. Thats when I was using cheapo foreign garbage tools. I have now learned greater respect and the right tool for the job helps.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »
just for today and tommorow the cornwells are 20 bucks each shipped

Offline amertrac

• Contributor
  • ny mountain man
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 05:13:57 AM »
I have had some ratchets that did not even make good hammers. One of them is laying out in the woods .Been there a couple years with blood on the handle.  bob w.
TO SOON ULD UND TO LATE SCHMART

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 05:19:40 AM »
sk 1/4 finger ratchet 15 shipped prefer paypal but will take cash or money order

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
Re: ratchets. updated prices
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »
cornwells are sold

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »
prefer paypal +fees. insurance is extra but i include delivery confirmation with all my sales
1/2 walden 10 bucks shipped.
1/2 napa rhft with  built in spinner has minor chrome loss around the head. 12shipped.

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »
sk 1/2 diamond logo  has some discoloration spots but works great 10 shipped in the usa

Offline Dustin21

• Defiance Ohio
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 08:02:08 AM »
1/2 napa and 1/2 sk sold.  1/4 sk sold
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:13:05 AM by Dustin21 »

Offline Chillylulu

• CONTRIBUTOR
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

I totally agree with that statement. I usually use a pipe wrench, but only steel, not aluminum. When I was an apprentice all my journeymen taught me to use, occasionally,  my 10" for a hammer. Everyone of them said "Don't let anyone else see you doing this, and if they do catch you,  don't tell them I taught you to do it."

But I always use a ball peen hammer for drilling holes in block walls and for striking cold chisels.

Chilly