Author Topic: Auction In Pennsylvania  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Bus

• Contributor
    • The Wrenchingnews
Auction In Pennsylvania
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
I received an email notice for this auction. If you are in the vicinity you might want to check it out.

http://www.bachmanauctioneer.com/auctiondetails.cfm?auctionID=673

300+ WRENCHES: w/various names inc. Pierce Arrow, Ford, etc. - some in script; 150+ OIL CANS: qt, 2 & 5 gal. inc. Capital, Banner, Fleetwood, Red Bell, Oilzum, Atlantic, Veedol, Q. State, Drydene, etc. ; FUEL CANS: City Service, Atlantic, Sinclair, Shell, Esso, IND,(some refinished - SOPA, Tide Water & Davis Welding (not refinished); 100+ SPARK PLUGS: various names (sold in sets); railroad lanterns; tire irons; jacks; SIGNS: railroad, Pa. Inspection, Chevrolet parts, Framm Oil, AC Spark Plugs, Safety First Spartan, Wm. Penn Motor Club sign, KEM ignitions parts, Kelly Tire, etc.; 25+ small advertising oil cans; 50+ yard sticks; tire pressure gauges; literature; 30+ minature oil adv. banks inc. Veedol, Sunoco, Wolfs head, Gulf, etc.; gear shift knobs (some end of day); drive in speakers; parking meter; adv. clocks inc. Shell and Kendall; Delco battery 2 shelf display stand; hydraulic brake line display; hood ornaments; 1933 Standard Oil calendar w/ pedal cars; BANKS: Drive a Buick, Dodge barrel, Buick 8, etc.; Esso tanker truck; 20+ KEROSENE LAMPS in various sizes, styles and colors; Tony the Tiger mugs and water set; AACA magazines, acetylene gauges; Mobil gas pump glass insert; license plates; Triumph motorcycle tools and many other rare and hard to find unlisted items from the collection of the late James & Robert Koons.

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
Re: Auction In Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 08:54:28 PM »
Lots of stuff there. It would be nice to see an auction like that closer to Texas!
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline Nolatoolguy

Re: Auction In Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 09:02:54 PM »
Lots of stuff there. It would be nice to see an auction like that closer to Texas!

Aww Papaw you got plenty auction houses down there dont ya? We have very few up here. Even with the few we do have we have to drive 45 minutes the auction house. With gas prices it sucks, so we dont go often. Even then we still gotta find a few bucks to buy something if it doesnt get out of hand cause its usually crowded.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood