General Category > General Discussion

shoot the breeze

(1/2) > >>

Dustin21:
sooo did anyone else feel really really really bored at night without tool talk to look at... i shall start posting pics post haste if i get the okay from papaw for us all to drool over  of course it will all be sk :)

64longstep/Brian:
Sure was, you can only do so much with FB… But I did have the time to do some research on some old weapons I inherited from my dad…   

Dustin21:

--- Quote from: 64longstep on April 30, 2011, 10:32:00 PM ---Sore was, you can only do so much with FB… But I did have the time to do some research on some old weapons I inherited from my dad…

--- End quote ---
lol i thank i annoyed people on fb with my constant status updates ... weapons... sounds interesting  tell more :P

64longstep/Brian:

--- Quote from: Dustin21 on April 30, 2011, 10:34:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: 64longstep on April 30, 2011, 10:32:00 PM ---Sore was, you can only do so much with FB… But I did have the time to do some research on some old weapons I inherited from my dad…

--- End quote ---
lol i thank i annoyed people on fb with my constant status updates ... weapons... sounds interesting  tell more :P

--- End quote ---

Just a few old shot guns and such…

Dustin21:

--- Quote from: 64longstep on April 30, 2011, 10:49:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dustin21 on April 30, 2011, 10:34:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just a few old shot guns and such…

--- End quote ---
ah....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version