Author Topic: Where is OilyRascal?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline JessEm

• MinneSNOWta
Where is OilyRascal?
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:42:02 AM »
I've been paying attention and I know you're a Thorsen guy. Do you have a 064 screwdriver? If not, this one is yours. I don't know what I want in return (I'm usually better when I have pictures of things to choose from.) Maybe just give me future consideration on a trade when you come into your next haul? OR, turn me on to a good deal on one of the vintage power tools I'm looking for... (Edit to read: Anything in my sig). All these tools have one thing in common. They all have silver colored aluminum bodies.

There's a little dirt in the handle grooves (I'm sure you're familiar with that), otherwise it's in great shape. If you need it shoot me a PM with your address. If not, I'll probably just keep it.

Jesse
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:54:52 PM by JessEm »
Vintage Power Tools WANTED: Porter Cable 500 belt sander, beam saws (circular saws with 10"+ blades) including Mall Saw 120, Skil 127, Makita 5402A & 8190039, B&D, ETC...

Offline john k

• Contributor
Re: Where is OilyRascal?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »
Some weeks back he said he was trying to get a house up before winter,  taking down trees, clearing land, so I expect he is pretty busy.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Offline JessEm

• MinneSNOWta
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »
Oily, Tool Talk is calling you... Put the chainsaw down... Oh Oooooily!
Vintage Power Tools WANTED: Porter Cable 500 belt sander, beam saws (circular saws with 10"+ blades) including Mall Saw 120, Skil 127, Makita 5402A & 8190039, B&D, ETC...

Offline OilyRascal

• Contributor
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
 That screwdriver is a beauty.  PM inbound regarding.  Thanks for thinking of me.

"FORGED IN THE USA" myself.  Be good to your tools!

Garden and Yard Rustfinder Extraordinaire!
http://www.papawswrench.com/vboard/index.php?topic=3717