Author Topic: Victor  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
Victor
« on: May 05, 2012, 07:20:25 PM »
Hi folks,
   I haven't looked on the alloy set yet. But, I have a multi wrench with six different sizes of openings for a hexagon socket. The only thing printed on it is "victor."  I don't have a picture of it. But, if anyone has info, would love to have it.
cheers,
bird./
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"

Offline jimwrench

• Contributor
Re: Victor
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:11:29 PM »
 Sounds like a torch wrench
Jim
Mr. Dollarwrench

Offline OilyRascal

• Contributor
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:31:09 PM »
I agree with Jim - sounds like a torch wrench.  I have a few I picked up over the years, and I've recently found several in the shop.
"FORGED IN THE USA" myself.  Be good to your tools!

Garden and Yard Rustfinder Extraordinaire!
http://www.papawswrench.com/vboard/index.php?topic=3717

Offline Papaw

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Alvin, Texas
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »
Where have you been, Jenny?

Missed you around here.
Member of PHARTS - Perfect Handle Admiration, Restoration and Torturing Society

Flickr page- https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhankamer/

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:05:20 AM »
Where have you been, Jenny?

Missed you around here.

I suppose I've been hiding....  it's my number one talent!!!  I'm usually checking out what everyone is up to on the site.  But, I guess I kind of got involved in a bunch of other craziness (I know, hard to believe..... me, and craziness????!!!!).   So, I was probably out of touch/ contact with you and everyone else.....  but, I've been keeping tabs on ya'll!!! I'm a stealth spy!
      As usual, I'm having internal conflicts. It seems like everyone I know has cancer......  awful!!!!!!!  But, I'm completely pathetic......  smoking at least a pack a day..... damn it, for once I wish the government had control of my life an would make cigarettes illegal!!!  You know I'm desperate when I'm ready to hand over my life to laws of the government!!!!!
       However, government conversations aren't
 for me and any friend that I have.  I think there's truth in not discussing politics, religion, or money with persons. I don't think those conversations end up on a good note.
     I'm really excited because my friend, Mary, from Charleston, SC (where I lived for a while) is coming to stay with me on may 11th. She's married now to some English guy.....  I have trouble understanding him on the phone. But, I was just in PA and asked for "sweet tea" and the waiter couldn't help bursting out in laughter.  I guess it was my accent, request for sweet tea, or overall strange "bird.... haha"  self. 
          Anyhow, you would be very happy to know that Mary is a computer tech type of person for the Citidel.  THAT MEANS I have a computer genius to help me with my computer. Hopefully, she can find a couple hundred albums that I had on a program that are currently MIA.  She can help me take pictures, post them, and maybe even label them!!!  So, we should probably all be thankful for the coming of Mary!!!
       I've succumbed to letting my mom come over next week to help me clean my house. .....  yes, it's that bad, and I'm that desperate!!! My mother has a way of speaking the truth. "Jenny, you can't even find a place to put your foot on your floor. There's twenty times more metal then there are carpet fibers."  I suppose that's true......  metal is worth more then carpet fibers, so I must be in the "plus" range!!
     I'm currently in a battle with a couple birds and a few mice that have taken refuge in my house. I'm quite comfortable with being a serial killer  if it involves a colony of mice dying and a few random birds.  (I know, my dad always says to be careful about talking about my 'namesake' like that"  I guess "Bird" has stuck with me for quite a while.  I like the name.
      I no longer like birds. I don't like mice. Lizards, wasps, carpenter bees, honey bees, fire ants, snakes, ticks, rose thorns, kudzu, paradise trees, clover, low pine tree branches, the back of my mailbox, and several window boxes have earned the honorable distinction of me hating each and every one of them. I'm not a hateful person..... but, I'm ready to take any of those living varments, plants, insects, bugs, ect. out!!!! 
      I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!  I refuse to spend another evening/morning at 2 AM chasing mice and birds around the inside of my house.
So, I'm sure you're happy you've heard from me now!!!!! HAHA!!!
      I hope all's well with you, Pa.
cheers,
bird

Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"