Author Topic: 1952 Patent Piston Skirt Knurling Tool & Other Tools in my Ebay Store  (Read 1334 times)

Offline wvtools

• Contributor
I have finally got my big winter Ebay push going in full swing.  I spent too much time hunting last fall.  Here is the link to an interesting piston skirt knurling machine that I got in a machinist's estate two summers ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unusual-Hand-Piston-Skirt-Knurling-Tool-Wittman-Tools-Pat-Pend-1952-Patent-/311261960293?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4878a89865

I bought two partial machinist's estates the last two summers.  I will be listing a large quantity of machinist's tools and tooling over the next several months.  I have boxes and boxes that I take to shows too, so if you need anything particular, just let me know.  I have gotten rid of most of the old items in my Ebay Store and have gotten my inventory back up over 900 items.  I have provided a link to the store below.  If you see anything that I listed in the fall of 2013 (number on tag will read 134...), then I will take any kind of reasonable offer on those tools.  They will be the next to go from the store.

stores.ebay.com/WVTools

Thanks,

John