Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 171 times)

Offline bird

• Contributor
  • Resident Rambler
Hello to all
« on: March 11, 2024, 11:21:28 PM »
Hello everyone! I’ve been absent for a long time. Maybe some of you remember me. I was just reading through some of my old messages and saw one from papaw himself. He said,”yes, Jenny (bird) I’ll get your pictures posted. One day you’ll have to figure out how to do this.”
He was quite a gem and I probably drove him crazy!!!! My only source of income has wound up being selling tools. It’s been a joy! No, I’m not trying to sell tools here! You folks are a  group of folks that I’ve loved through the years.
   I haven’t found any wrenches that merit discussion. But, I’m always on the hunt! My dad is still living!!! (He was diagnosed with cancer almost ten years ago!) . He is annoying me right now because he dropped an engine out of an old Porsche by himself at 82!!!im annoyed because that car is indefinitely on the lift which means he can’t fix anything that happens to the old VO! For those that don’t know, I have a 240 Volvo. It was the first and only car I’ve owned until recently. I bought a fairly new car. It broke down…. But not my 25 year old Volvo!!!
    The vo is still dependable, but I don’t really want to drive it up to New York to pick up tools.
I hoe everyone is happy and well. I love you all:)
Cheers Jenny-bird
Silent bidder extraordinaire!
"Aunt birdie, I think you're the best loser ever!!!!!!"

Offline Bill Houghton

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 08:54:52 AM »
Hey, Bird!  Good to see a message from you.

Wish I had your dad's energy!

Offline Yadda

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:23 PM »
Hi Bird,

Good to here from you!
You might say I have a tool collecting problem....