Author Topic: stewart-warner tools  (Read 2013 times)

Offline x2racer

stewart-warner tools
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
I have a very old stewart-warner volt,amp,ohm meter still in the box and a vaccuum fuel pump tester and was wondering just how much these would be worth.  Also I have vintage valvoline, unical, kendell oil cans that are still in the cases and was wondering the same thing.  If someone could help me with these questions I would appriciate it.  Thanks

Offline 1930

• Contributor
Re: stewart-warner tools
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:13:23 PM »
Id like to see the S.W. I understand you will proly put them on e-bay regardless but I still would like to drool. Thanks
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.

Offline x2racer

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 11:24:49 AM »
I don't know what they would be worth.  I'm not dead set on putting it on there.

Offline 1930

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 11:58:59 PM »
I dont know what they would be worth either since I normally do not buy things to sell, all I can do is look at your pictures and tell you what I would be willing to pay for them. Chances are though that there would always be someone willing to pay more as well as less so what they are worth is really up to you. What you would feel satisfied in getting for them.
Always looking for what interests me, anything early Dodge Brothers/Graham Brothers trucks ( pre 1932 or so ) and slant six / Super six parts.